Popular Wedding Venues That Never Go Out of Style
When it comes to weddings, venue is a very essential part of the planning. Couples will get married in a wedding venue. The wedding and reception can be done in the wedding venue or separate venues. From the first wedding ceremony, countless of wedding ceremonies were already held. And after several centuries, wedding venues have become redundant. There is also a small number of weddings held in other wedding venues. Most of them are held in the same set of venues. They might be frequently used but very popular even nowadays. The following are the trending wedding venues of all time.These are the wedding venues you can never go wrong with.
1. Beach resort – As long as there is a coast, you can expect a wedding will be held in some of its beaches. For couples who love a romantic wedding, a beach wedding is the popular choice. Most couples will get married without shoes due to the beach sand. The critical issue about outdoor beach wedding is the weather which could cancel the wedding so proper research about the weather is important.
2. Wedding chapel – Wedding chapels have been used for wedding ceremonies of centuries. As long as there is a church in a religion, people under such church will use it for a wedding venue. Whether it is a wedding chapel or a cathedral, there is always a wedding being scheduled. Grand weddings are usually held in cathedrals. It is ideal to book for a wedding chapel earlier to have it available for the wedding date. Couples cannot book a schedule if it conflicts the regular service schedule.
3. Hot air balloon – For couples who want a thrilling and adventurous wedding, choosing the hot air balloon as the wedding venue is very popular. The wedding ceremony is done up in the air. Unfortunately, even the largest available hot air balloons cannot accommodate dozens of guests. Couples have to understand that there is a risk if they use the hot air balloon for their wedding venue.
4. Las Vegas wedding chapels – This city is one of the busiest places when it comes to weddings. Various wedding chapels are hosting multiple weddings every day. The wedding chapel are the common venue for emergency wedding where the couple decided to get married on the same day as their wedding date offering complete wedding services from dresses, cakes, reception and many more.
5. Paris, the city of love – Among the most popular wedding venues around the world is Paris. From the grand cathedrals to beneath the Eifel tower, a lot of tourists get married in the city.
Wedding venues might be stressful to choose from but if you start from the above options, you are in the right direction.